Welcome to Fortune Insurance Brokers

Finding the correct Trampoline Park insurance policy is not always straight-forward, as many insurers have recently
been increasing the amount of exclusions on Trampoline Park insurance policies, to avoid larger claims.

As your broker, our job is not only to ensure that you are covered correctly, but also to ensure that as a client,
you understand what insurances you require, and what insurances you are most likely to claim on.

We have compiled data regarding what insurances you are likely to claim on,
and what the most common causes of these claims are, to help you to reduce the
chances of your business being at risk.

Get yourself a free business insurance quote today, just enter your details below, or call us now on 1300 859 381.


Did a friend refer you?

Let us know and get $25 off your*
next policy, and theirs.

or call us on   1300 859 381


Business Details:



Contact Details:




Public Liability

Public Liability Insurance is crucial for most Australian businesses. Protect yourself and your business from any third-party claims of injury or property damage with Public Liability Insurance.

Professional Indemnity

If you are providing advice on how to perform a service in return for a fee, Professional Indemnity cover is very important. If there are negative repercussions from advice you provide, Professional Indemnity insurance is there to make sure that your business will not be affected.

Commercial Motor

Do you have comprehensive insurance on all of your work vehicles? If not, an accident while driving could harm your business. We can cover any vehicle, whether it be a car, fleet of trucks, or heavy or light machinery, we’ve got you covered.

Business Property

Business Property Insurance is the business equivalent of Home & Contents Insurance. If your business premises were to be destroyed by a fire, or if your contents were stolen, this is the insurance you need.

General Property

If you work in an industry where your rely on your equipment to be able to get the job done, whether it be your tools of trade, your laptop, or even your mobile phone, we can cover you in the event of theft, fire and accidental damage.

Home & Contents

This covers your home and your contents within your home from theft, and fire damage. If you require flood or other specialised cover, please let us know.

Car Insurance

Whether you want to shop around your renewal, or have just bought a new vehicle, give us a call and let one of our brokers look after you.

What you need to know about Trampoline Park Insurance

The following covers are available to Trampoline Park businesses: Property damage, business interruption, theft, goods in transit, equipment breakdown, commercial motor, public liability, products liability, professional indemnity, management liability, employer liability / workers compensation, cyber risks and so on. Contact our friendly team on 1300 859 381 for a quote today.