Business Property

Or Call 1300 859 381


Business Property Insurance

Business Property Insurance offers cover for your business premises, stock, and contents from either fire, or fire and theft, depending on the policy.

Why insure your business with a broker?

As your broker, our job is to help you find the best cover for you and your business, as well as handling your claims, and comparing the market every year to ensure you still have the best cover, and making sure that your policy details remain accurate and up to date.

We have experience dealing with insurance risks large and small, in just about every industry. We have access to over 200 Australian underwriters and insurers, and offer multiple quotes, so that you can see for yourself what is available to the market. We also offer monthly payment options.

Get a Quote



Contact Details


Who is Business Property Insurance for?

Generally, this cover is for business owners who either own or lease their business premises. For example, if you own a hospitality business or retail store. Typically, this insurance is to protect your business premises, and assets contained within. Firstly, your building or buildings that you use to operate from. Secondly, the contents of your premises, such as furniture, shelving, computers, stored items, etc. Finally, your stock that you sell as part of your business.

What does it cover?

Primarily, this insurance is designed to replace your property to the same level that it was when it was lost. However, this depends on the type of policy you have. There are a variety of options available. Some of which include; material damage, theft, money, and glass cover. If you have any questions, or would like a quote for Business Property Insurance, give us a call on 1300 859 381.