- January
Posted By : admin
Comments Off on Builder / Civil Work
Builder / Civil Work

Or Call 1300 859 381

Builders Insurance

Builder’s jobs can range from residential dwellings to large scale commercial jobs. Making sure you have the right insurance in place can mean the difference between being covered under your insurance policy, or not being covered at all.

What do I need to know about Builders Insurance?

The main claims for builders include theft of tools and materials from the building site, injury caused to third party contractors and claims on Public Liability Insurance. If you have a lot of tools and stock left on site overnight, risk management are essential to ensuring your equipment is safe. You may need contract works insurance for a new build or renovation in the event unwanted damages occur during the build period.

Workers compensation is an insurance product you’ll want in place, as a high percentage of these injury claims come from something as simple as stepping on a nail, to being struck by moving vehicles or mobile plant. For more information or for a quote on Builder’s Insurance, contact our team on 1300 859 381.

Get a Quote



Contact Details



Why insure your business with a broker?

As your broker, our job is to help you find the best cover for you and your business, as well as handling your claims, and comparing the market every year to ensure you still have the best cover, and making sure that your policy details remain accurate and up to date.

We have experience dealing with insurance risks large and small, in just about every industry. We have access to over 200 Australian underwriters and insurers, and offer multiple quotes, so that you can see for yourself what is available to the market. We also offer monthly payment options.